- Standing out among intense competition in landscape industry
- No website
- Unorganized marketing program
- No brand identification
- Early stages of building a reputation in the landscape industry
- Waukesha County already has a lot of established landscape companies
- No online presence for customers to research about the company
- Utilize testimonials on home builders contractor website
- No marketing efforts outside of flyers to gain new business or utilize existing customer database
- Relies on word-of-mouth referral for business
Develop a new website with a professional look to build confidence and portray DMR’s expertise in the industry. Include a Content Management System (CMS) for easy administration of content, a detailed portfolio page to display past projects and a contact us form to provide potential customers with the ability to contact DMR with work, quote requests or questions.
Establish DMR in major online directories (NAP) to bring DMR’s website to the top of local online searches. Branded email marketing template developed and process established to extend specials and other offers to database, along with customer newsletters.
Setup social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest).
Conducted value mapping exercise with customer to identify improvements needed in processes. Clearly identified four quadrants of needs (high need – costly, high need – low cost, low need – costly, low need – low cost). DMR has action plan in place to address the high need – low cost process areas needing improvement.